Monday, May 23, 2011

Let's Take a Break With Marcia Ball

What do these clips have to do with cars?  Absolutely nothing.  I've just loved the hell out of this woman and her music ever since I saw her do a "Don't Mess With Texas" PSA back in the 80's or 90's.  This gal can really cook, and I don't mean dinner either.  Her piano solos are killer (especially in the second clip)!

The first clip is from the early 90's (I think) and is the PSA I mentioned above.  The second clip (after the jump) is from 1990, and the third one is from about a year ago (2010).  She's still got it!  Enjoy!!







2 comments:

  1. Have seen Marcia live on multiple occasions. She is the most talented rockin' honky-tonk blues entertainer of our day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get all the best alcoholic drinks on Duty Free Depot!

    All the popular brand name beverages for unbelievable discounted prices.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. Let us know what you think!