Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shocking Tesla Video

I'm a huge fan of the Tesla Model S sedan.  I only wish my income would allow me to buy one.  There's nothing not to like.  0-60 in 4.0 seconds, a realistic 260 miles of range.  All the features, luxury and driving performance/handling of a Mercedes S class, Audi A8, BMW 7 series, Porsche Panamera, etc., and a driver interface and features that are right out of The Jetsons.  All for as little as $73K if you can do without the power sunroof and a couple of other things, and as little as $53K if you can make due with the smallest battery pack giving only 160 miles of range. 

Photo from Tesla Motors
Photo from Tesla Motors
There are tons of videos on YouTube of great Tesla Model S reviews and owners singing the praises of their cars, but this one that I ran across this morning really caught my eye.  It's a training video from Tesla showing first responders how to treat Teslas in an accident situation.  My jaw dropped right down to the floor, however, when I hit the 27:30 mark.  Watch the video, it's pretty interesting.   If you're impatient, however, fast forward to the above mentioned point and watch from there to see something pretty shocking.  At least it was for me.  I'm not going to ruin the surprise by telling you what it was...you'll just have to watch it for yourself. 


Ouch!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. Let us know what you think!